- What did you learn (today, this week, this year, etc) ?
- Why do you believe we’re studying this objective?
- Did this activity help you learn more than others we’ve done? Why?
- Did you come to class today prepared to learn (in both your attitude and with all your supplies)?
- What are some things you did really well on this assignment?
- What mistakes did you make on the last assignment that you did not make on today’s assignment?
- What resources do you have that can help you learn new material?
- If you could do this assignment over, what would you do differently?
- What class activities or assignments help you learn the most?
- What do you believe the teacher could have done differently to help you learn this objective easier?
- What’s one thing the teacher did for this objective that you really liked?
- How can you prove to the teacher you know the objective?
- What evidence do you have to support your answer?
Future and Goal Setting
What would you like to learn more about
(today, this week, this year, etc)?
What problems do you hope to solve
(today, this week, this school year, in your lifetime, etc)?
What will you need to learn to solve those problems?
How can you take what you have learned and apply it to your own life?
What are your dreams?
What are some of the potential obstacles you may face in chasing
What are some things you can do to overcome those obstacles?
What actions are you taking today to help you reach your goals in the